June 08, 2015

8 MUST-HAVE BEAUTY BUYS

8 MUST HAVE SUMMER BEAUTY BUYS

One might say, I'm a beauty product hoarder, I would say they were right. 



L'OCCITANE PEONY PERFECTING ESSENCE
leaves your skin soft and more refined and smells ah-mazing!


DERMA E MICRODERMABRASION SCRUB
smells like lemon drops and I promise your face will thank you!


BLISS LEMON +SAGE BODY BUTTER
re-hydrates and last all day, perfect for dry legs in the summer!



MOLTON BROWN LONDON PINK PEPPERPOD BODY WASH


my fave way to de-stress is taking a bubble bath. ..lather, soak ...ahhh.


MASTEY COLOR PROTECTION HAIR CARE

in the summer I swim a lot, so I use this vegan line everything to help keep my color fresh!


PETER COPPOLA LEGACY KERATIN CONCEPT COLLECTION


this entire line is downright perfection.
warning: you WILL become addicted to the BEST hairspray and BLOW OUT spray on the planet!



JOSIE MARAN ARGAN CLEANSING TREATMENT

perfect for a diy spa day!


AMIKA PERK UP DRY SHAMPOO

for those days when you just needed to hit the snooze button a little longer...


No comments :