April 08, 2015

LILLY PULITZER FOR TARGET WILL LEAVE ME BANKRUPT.



You only have 11 days left to figure out how to gather as much shopping cash as humanly possible.

Max out your credit cards, put in extra hours at work and empty your change jars, because Lilly x Target is almost here and I'm freaking out! I want everything.  Target never disappoints and I've been shopping their collabs since Cynthia Rowley's Swell Collection, but there hasn't been a collab that has gotten me this excited in quite some time. 
I'm already planning on which store I will hit and what time I should get there. Don't judge me. It's been established many moons ago that my name is Bree and I'm a shopaholic, so I'm not in denial. Since I can't actually buy everything... here are my top picks!





Who's ready to party in style, with an adorably talented monkey?!  

LILLY PULITZER FOR TARGET

Add swimsuits, rompers, tanks and fringe scarves to your summer wardrobe shopping list!

LILLY PULITZER FOR TARGET

Bags! Shoes! and more bags! Oh, My! 

LILLY PULITZER FOR TARGET

Denise Bidot, you are looking cute as ever, but I will blame you when I'm broke. 

LILLY PULITZER FOR TARGET

Can't wait to do a little DIY decorating in my backyard for summer


Thank you Lilly Pulitzer + Target for fueling my addictions. 
xoxo


1 comment :

Francesca | A Golden Hour said...

If I lived in the US I would get EVERYTHING from the collection! I especially love the dresses :)

Francesca
@francivusk