January 22, 2015

GETTING ORGANIZED FOR 2015!

cute office pink gold fashion stylist desk design style


Part of my New Year's resolution is to get more organized while getting a strong grasp on my poor time management skills.  I think most creatives have this issue, but for me it's way out of hand. Since moving back to Las Vegas in November, my schedule has been super hectic but I'm slowly getting into the groove again and getting set up for world style domination. (insert evil laugh here)  As you can see I've been spending way too much time on decorating my office and not enough time on me.


My first priority is to put myself first, work second. There is no question that I have become a workaholic.  I used to think it was a joke, why would someone want to work all the time?!  Were they crazy? Yes, probably. But when you love what you do it's hard to stop. We seem to forget the irony of it all though.  If we don't treat ourselves and our body properly we won't be around as long to work and actually enjoy life like we deserve. Maybe I'm preaching a bit too much, but I'm hoping the more I share my struggles, perhaps I can inspire you to practice self love a bit more too.  Happy 2015!


xo
Bree


follow me on: // TWITTER // FACEBOOK // PINTEREST // INSTAGRAM // BLOGLOVIN //

No comments :